- What do you use to reward yourself when you accomplish a small goal or complete a daily habit?
- How do you stay focused for long periods of time? And how can you maximize studying absorption?
- How do you study numbers (Finance) when it is really boring?
- What’s is single most effective thing you do to keep motivated?
- How do you study more in less time?
Then it helps to have a strategy or routine for how to study. Reading? Flash cards? Answering questions in a study guide? Try things out and once you know what you like you can get right to it
I set a timer so I have a set amount of time I am aiming for. I have an app called Offtime that blocks the distracting aid on my phone and another called Blip that beeps every 10 mins to remind me what I am doing. Meditation is also a really good practice for bringing back a wandering mind
And I suppose that's my cocktail. Oh, and noise cancelling headphones with wordless instrumental music. Got to put blinders on my ADD brain
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?