Then it helps to have a strategy or routine for how to study. Reading? Flash cards? Answering questions in a study guide? Try things out and once you know what you like you can get right to it
I set a timer so I have a set amount of time I am aiming for. I have an app called Offtime that blocks the distracting aid on my phone and another called Blip that beeps every 10 mins to remind me what I am doing. Meditation is also a really good practice for bringing back a wandering mind
And I suppose that's my cocktail. Oh, and noise cancelling headphones with wordless instrumental music. Got to put blinders on my ADD brain
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?