- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?
- How do you remember to keep your habits up?
- How do you study?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you retain focus without zero distractions? Between social media, phone, and a puppy! Also how to drive away negative thoughts of worry and anxiety in the middle of important tasks such as giving yourself time to learn and study?
Then it helps to have a strategy or routine for how to study. Reading? Flash cards? Answering questions in a study guide? Try things out and once you know what you like you can get right to it
I set a timer so I have a set amount of time I am aiming for. I have an app called Offtime that blocks the distracting aid on my phone and another called Blip that beeps every 10 mins to remind me what I am doing. Meditation is also a really good practice for bringing back a wandering mind
And I suppose that's my cocktail. Oh, and noise cancelling headphones with wordless instrumental music. Got to put blinders on my ADD brain
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?