Y I read articles online. Out of desperation, sometimes I purchase books,apps, and even subscriptions to save time searching for the right content. es
- How can I focus on learning in my room instead of being in library
- How do you keep focused on what you really planned to do, rather than always getting new ideas and following them rather than the actual task?
- When I am studying and my mind becomes tired after a while, concentrating becomes very difficult. How do you avoid the sleepiness that studying causes?
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- What are the smart tips for self studying?
Unfortunately they don’t make an app for the PMBOK textbook. There are practice tests I can take online but by the time I finish work I don’t want to study. It’s been difficult to be consistent
Firstly I try to study ahead so I always have time to study. But if there's really no time left, I tak a look at everything just a little so that I know something about it.
Depends if you need to study a certain subject for a class. I’m just studying on my own trying to learn a new language so I use Duolingo Chinese and Hello Chinese. I make sure I work on it daily so I don’t forget the lessons before and do the reviews on both apps and the extra studying in Hello Chinese. I do stop and try to scribble out some Chinese characters so I can begin to memorize them. I really enjoy learning so find something you love and have always wanted to learn. If you don’t then fake it till you make it. It only takes ten minutes or less for a lesson on duolingo and they have several languages to choose from.
I try to find a video about the topic. If I need to memorize things I use a flash card app. I pick certain music for each topic and then listen while I study and then immediately before a test or quiz.
I just make myself comfortable and try to relax. If I’m pressed for time I shouldn’t stress myself so instead I need to make a plan to achieve my goal. Regularly I use the application ,,Wunderlist”. With its help I’m able to prepare my to dos and tick off everything I complete. It’s not only an assistance through your day- it’s also a relieved feeling to complete your tasks.
I usually use articles as it is easier for me to take my own personal notes and study in the way that halos me best in my limited time
I prefer studying with articles or books. Sometimes I use apps or internet information for my studies. While travelling I keep a book with me & buy a magazine also, to myself occupied.
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?