It's been awhile since I had to study to do test as my studies are more task based (as in producing artwork over a certain period of time). To make sure I have enough artwork done for the deadline I always set myself my own deadline a week or two before it is actually due. I guess it would be wise to start studying early and repeating the important parts of what you should know for the test well ahead of time therefore gradually commiting it to memory. Two or more weeks does not sound like a lot of time anyway, so I'd get right on it. Hope that helps 🙂
- How about you? What are you learning?
- What is your study schedule?
- What do you do when u can’t seem to focus?
- How can you come over procrastinations?
- How do I stay focused when I’m studying?
- If you have kids,what time do you prefer to learn?
- How do you best schedule your studying/classwork and avoid burning out and getting distracted?
- How can i stop random moments of self doubt/ random moments of feeling insecure?
- Do you have a way to focus when you don’t want to study and/or learn?
- What changes are you seeing in your life since you committed to learning more?