It's been awhile since I had to study to do test as my studies are more task based (as in producing artwork over a certain period of time). To make sure I have enough artwork done for the deadline I always set myself my own deadline a week or two before it is actually due. I guess it would be wise to start studying early and repeating the important parts of what you should know for the test well ahead of time therefore gradually commiting it to memory. Two or more weeks does not sound like a lot of time anyway, so I'd get right on it. Hope that helps 🙂
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?
- How do you get yourself to stop procrastinating when you have no energy or motivation to complete any tasks?
- What should I do when I lose track of time? Such as when I set my goals I always tend to snooze them because of my busy schedule and I really want to complete them.