I like to follow my interests, and join clubs, groups, or classes that pursue things I enjoy. Like a book club, writing group, church, etc. That way I meet people who are interested in the same things I am. What are your hobbies? What do you like to do? Is there something you want to learn how to do? You can look up local groups or classes on Google, and see if they have a Facebook page or are meeting online during social distancing. Getting to know people virtually first can make meeting in person easier. Finally, a classic book to check out is Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People." Good luck!
- What are some good memorizing tools you use when studying?
- What’s the best way to learn a new language?
- Are there any supplements to help you focus that you would recommend?
- How much should you study in a day?
- How do you stay focused when you’re studying?
- How do you study?
- How do you adjust your environment to make it more conducive to learning?
- How can I learn math easily?
- Any tips to increase productivity and concentration when studying?
- How do you make learning fun?