I like to follow my interests, and join clubs, groups, or classes that pursue things I enjoy. Like a book club, writing group, church, etc. That way I meet people who are interested in the same things I am. What are your hobbies? What do you like to do? Is there something you want to learn how to do? You can look up local groups or classes on Google, and see if they have a Facebook page or are meeting online during social distancing. Getting to know people virtually first can make meeting in person easier. Finally, a classic book to check out is Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People." Good luck!
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad