Good luck! (ง •̀_•́)ง
If you're a kinetic learner then you'd probably have to be in motion while studying or find some way to apply motion to what you're studying.
If you're an audio learner than recording what your professor has said, making minor notes while he's talking, and listening to the recording at home and making notes on the recording is studying and reading over your notes out loud would be more than enough studying.
If you're a visual learner then you'd probably have to associate much of what you're studying with mental images as a reminders of what you've studied. Or if you draw then you can draw what comes to mind when you're studying.
I'd google how to know what my learning style is quiz and get an answer from there if you don't know your learning style. Hope this helps.
- How to concentrate on study.
- What are you studying right now?
- How do you learn best?
- How much study in a day to be better
- Should I study in the morning or in the evening?
- What to do when get illness or unexpected things happen.
- How can i be more confident and fluent in english ?
- i would like to know how to note take better
- Any tricks on how to get up early when I don’t feel so good? I’m allergic and there are some mornings when I just can’t open my eyes so I do some meditation instead, but since it’s rly early I fall asleep. I could do some workout maybe, but it sucks. 🤗
- how do you make sure you don’t procrastinate and be productive? also, i’ve found myself working the best at night when everyone is asleep but that has caused me to stay up late each night and messed up my sleep schedule 🙁