If you're a kinetic learner then you'd probably have to be in motion while studying or find some way to apply motion to what you're studying.
If you're an audio learner than recording what your professor has said, making minor notes while he's talking, and listening to the recording at home and making notes on the recording is studying and reading over your notes out loud would be more than enough studying.
If you're a visual learner then you'd probably have to associate much of what you're studying with mental images as a reminders of what you've studied. Or if you draw then you can draw what comes to mind when you're studying.
I'd google how to know what my learning style is quiz and get an answer from there if you don't know your learning style. Hope this helps.
Good luck! (ง •̀_•́)ง
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?