If you're a kinetic learner then you'd probably have to be in motion while studying or find some way to apply motion to what you're studying.
If you're an audio learner than recording what your professor has said, making minor notes while he's talking, and listening to the recording at home and making notes on the recording is studying and reading over your notes out loud would be more than enough studying.
If you're a visual learner then you'd probably have to associate much of what you're studying with mental images as a reminders of what you've studied. Or if you draw then you can draw what comes to mind when you're studying.
I'd google how to know what my learning style is quiz and get an answer from there if you don't know your learning style. Hope this helps.
Good luck! (ง •̀_•́)ง
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?