I’m in tha same situation and its really hard. You have to switch your mind into a consistent mode and remind yourself everyday that obstacles,bad days are doesn’t matter,you have to want badly. I usually watch a motovation videos.
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- What are you learning?
- How do I identify the optimal steps to learning something new?
- What do you use to reward yourself when you accomplish a small goal or complete a daily habit?
- How do you stay focused for long periods of time? And how can you maximize studying absorption?
This is can be happen. Sorry for bad English. I'm just learn this language. I think my answer is not anormal.Sorry for that
If you have a full time job and children you will never reach your goals as you have become a slave to your children and your boss. It’s impossible.
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?