I’m in tha same situation and its really hard. You have to switch your mind into a consistent mode and remind yourself everyday that obstacles,bad days are doesn’t matter,you have to want badly. I usually watch a motovation videos.
This is can be happen. Sorry for bad English. I'm just learn this language. I think my answer is not anormal.Sorry for that
If you have a full time job and children you will never reach your goals as you have become a slave to your children and your boss. It’s impossible.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?