Any topic that helps me at the time! I find that a fitness or health topic helps me stay motivated and aware of the good and bad! 🙂
Any kind of topic that can help me improve in any aspect of my life. Be it for work, or for leisure. For example, if I trip somewhere, learn a bit of the language for a better experience. If I need to learn about a software for work, or if a friend like to see a certain artist or movie or museum, learn a bit about it so we can discuss about it. Might be that it won't interest me much, but I will learn a bit and my friend will be grateful she can talk about it. You don't have to fully learn to the expertise point about something. Just a bit is enough
Right now, zoology (because I'm studying it at uni). But in my life, how my mind and heart connect and physical balance.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?