Any topic that helps me at the time! I find that a fitness or health topic helps me stay motivated and aware of the good and bad! 🙂
Any kind of topic that can help me improve in any aspect of my life. Be it for work, or for leisure. For example, if I trip somewhere, learn a bit of the language for a better experience. If I need to learn about a software for work, or if a friend like to see a certain artist or movie or museum, learn a bit about it so we can discuss about it. Might be that it won't interest me much, but I will learn a bit and my friend will be grateful she can talk about it. You don't have to fully learn to the expertise point about something. Just a bit is enough
Right now, zoology (because I'm studying it at uni). But in my life, how my mind and heart connect and physical balance.
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?