I mostly spend 2-3 hours, but I should be studying more since I’m so close to graduating from college. I think I need to study 6-7 hours (with small breaks between the studying sessions, of course) to be able to finish asap.
- When you study, what is your main distraction? How do you move past it and continue studying?
- How do you balance studying and working out?
- What or who is your why to keep going, to succeed at this program we are all receiving help building? What’s your why? May sound silly but mine is my dog.
- Sometimes there is nothing to learn and study. Reading books for pleasure doesn’t count. What should I learn and study?
- I find I study obsessively. I love the work! I was just wondering how to not let it take over every aspect of your life?
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?