Absolutely. Youtube is a great platform for both if you want to Study or learn something out of curiosity or for academic purpose . I would love to recommend some of my favourite channels like Ted ed , Cogito , vox , crash course , kurzgesagt . I think it's best part is that you don't get bored and also the graphics are pretty entertaining.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?