I keep myself in task by tracking my habits and being more aware of my daily actions. When I keep track of things I am more connected to what i am doing and I feel more reward when I accomplish something.
Remember your why, set reminders, try and complete the tasks as soon as possible so you won't have to worry about them taking up space in your mind. Think about yesterday if you didn't or did complete them and remember that feeling to help motivate you.
I chose things that were important to me and realistically fit within my day. Next, I made sure to not set a strict schedule. I allowed flexibility in the times I get things done simply because I am a mom of two very demanding babies, and well things happen. I do this so that I don’t end up punishing myself or feeling as if I’ve failed because I was not able to complete a task at a specific time. Lastly, I started off small. I know we all want to go big but for me I needed to start off small so that I’m able to keep track of my tasks until they become habits.
I started to use fabulous because I used to had anxiety and I wanted to occupy my time in anything. At first it was really difficult to focus in the simplest task, one thing that helped A lot was to meditate and understand how to live in the moment. This is important since focus is being present, in the moment. I really recommend you to start meditating.
- How can learn faster and easier?!
- How do you do to don’t feel like if you are again in school when you’re learning something new?
- What type of reading moves you forward the most, or improves your daily outcome the most?
- I have so many different interests (rollerblading/skating, swimming, running, traveling, learning, reading, writing, gardening, ect) how can I approach a big majority of them when I have other stuff to do.
- What are the most interesting subjects you ever studied?
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?