for me, just start doing it and you'll get a momentum. also, employing a pomodoro timer helps. whenever you think of something else while in a pomodoro, just write it in a piece of paper labeled 'interruptions'
Try meditation every day – it works for me and it is really simple – sit down comfortably where no one will disturb you, no need to sit in a yoga pose, simply on a comfortable chair with your back straight, feet on the floor and hands on the knees (that's how I've been taught) and breathe in and out slowly and concentrate on the breathing (counting your inhales and exhales to ten helps to keep focus as a beginner – count to ten and then another ten and so on) As soon as you catch yourself thinking about something – let it go and concentrate on the breathing again and so on and so on. Meditation is about noticing when the mind wanders off and bringing it back to the place of peace and focus. With practice it helps to focus and concentrate in other areas of every day life 🙂 also put your phone in airplane mode – hugest distraction while needing to concentrate – the world will not stop spinning if you go offline for a little while 😀 P.S. I use meditation app called Headspace 🙂
I like to study with other people around me. I don’t really know people that are working on the same things as me but it’s nice to have people there to hold me accountable, and when I need a good break they’re there for that too! It also helps to have them there to bounce ideas off each other or try to teach what I’m learning to them, so really we’re both learning something!
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad
- How is best to focus when studying something?