Try meditation every day – it works for me and it is really simple – sit down comfortably where no one will disturb you, no need to sit in a yoga pose, simply on a comfortable chair with your back straight, feet on the floor and hands on the knees (that's how I've been taught) and breathe in and out slowly and concentrate on the breathing (counting your inhales and exhales to ten helps to keep focus as a beginner – count to ten and then another ten and so on) As soon as you catch yourself thinking about something – let it go and concentrate on the breathing again and so on and so on. Meditation is about noticing when the mind wanders off and bringing it back to the place of peace and focus. With practice it helps to focus and concentrate in other areas of every day life 🙂 also put your phone in airplane mode – hugest distraction while needing to concentrate – the world will not stop spinning if you go offline for a little while 😀 P.S. I use meditation app called Headspace 🙂
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning ? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- When I am studying and my mind becomes tired after a while, concentrating becomes very difficult. How do you avoid the sleepiness that studying causes?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
I like to study with other people around me. I don’t really know people that are working on the same things as me but it’s nice to have people there to hold me accountable, and when I need a good break they’re there for that too! It also helps to have them there to bounce ideas off each other or try to teach what I’m learning to them, so really we’re both learning something!
for me, just start doing it and you'll get a momentum. also, employing a pomodoro timer helps. whenever you think of something else while in a pomodoro, just write it in a piece of paper labeled 'interruptions'
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?