By being in a quiet place with no distractions. Scatter papers everywhere to remind u to focus. Put a bottle of water next to you. Get up and stretch and say “I can do this” whenever you start to give up.
Oh- studying isn't my thing. If I'm doing homework or something like that, around the 45-60 minute mark is when I start to feel fatigued and tired. And if I dont have any distractions its harder. However, distractions take me completely away from doing my work so. I feel like I've always been like this.
Take frequent breaks. Maybe a cat nap. I read the mind needs breaks to sift through all the info it just received. Try taking a meditative break when your mind feels cramped. Oh and water 😜
I study from 1-230 pm M-F I don't make it an option I have to keep thinking about the end result no my immediate tiredness.
Do your best to not get distracted, distractions decrease your focus and a lack of focus can cause you to be less alert. You should also have some type of goal from long study or work sessions. It can a big goal or a mini goal however that goal can help you focus since you understand you have to focus to achieve your goal.
I like to use bright essential oils like lemon or mint or grapefruit in a diffuser. Keeps my mind awake and focused. Also take breaks! Get up and walk around for 1 min.
- I’m really curious! What did you decide to learn as part of your new habit? And why?
- What’s the best online learning platform to learn a new skill to make a career change?
- How do you find motivation to make it a daily habit? If you don’t complete that task and achieve your golden triangle does it bother you? And if not how do you make peace with it?
- I deleted all social media. But I keep using browser to go on them now. I can’t delete browser I need it for studies too. Any advice?
- How can u keep concentrating while working ?
- Do you have a course or anything I could learn?
- I am easily distracted by books, and by that, I mean it doesn’t take much to induce me to dive into a new one. Problem is, I often find myself reading (no joke) about a dozen or so books at once. Any tips for how to prioritize what I learn? And when to let go of or update old learning goals?
- What are you learning about?
- What do you do when you have a bad day where you feel depressed and anxious, so you struggle with being productive and looking after yourself ?
- I have a hard time comprehending information as I read. Like if I read a chapter of a book, I won’t be able to tell you what happened. Any tips on this? Also, do you have any tips on note taking?