By being in a quiet place with no distractions. Scatter papers everywhere to remind u to focus. Put a bottle of water next to you. Get up and stretch and say “I can do this” whenever you start to give up.
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- What are your study techniques? How do you study good or well enough for a test, exam etc.
- How can I keep motivated?
- What are the most difficult and useful things people have to learn in their 20s?
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
Take frequent breaks. Maybe a cat nap. I read the mind needs breaks to sift through all the info it just received. Try taking a meditative break when your mind feels cramped. Oh and water 😜
I study from 1-230 pm M-F I don't make it an option I have to keep thinking about the end result no my immediate tiredness.
Do your best to not get distracted, distractions decrease your focus and a lack of focus can cause you to be less alert. You should also have some type of goal from long study or work sessions. It can a big goal or a mini goal however that goal can help you focus since you understand you have to focus to achieve your goal.
I like to use bright essential oils like lemon or mint or grapefruit in a diffuser. Keeps my mind awake and focused. Also take breaks! Get up and walk around for 1 min.
Oh- studying isn't my thing. If I'm doing homework or something like that, around the 45-60 minute mark is when I start to feel fatigued and tired. And if I dont have any distractions its harder. However, distractions take me completely away from doing my work so. I feel like I've always been like this.
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?