Presence in the universe, Judo Krishna Morti … Because he is the great teacher of the freedom of the soul from matter and teaches us how we can know our truth.
- How can I regain my habit of reading on the weekends?
- What type of books do you prefer to read before sleep?
- What is the hard part in the reading habit and how did you get over it ?
- Can you yell name of some of your book collections
- Have you increased the duration of your reading habit since using fabulous?
- Do you have recomendation for some good book which is easy to read and fun.
- What popular book could you just not get into? Why?
- How are you enjoying your book so far?
- Do you know any good true crime or fantasy books?
- What is the best way getting over the procrastination hump when it comes to reading a new book?