I like going on long walks for maybe 3 hours of my day, a little time separated from the business of daily life. I don’t like to listen to anything and just keep myself unplugged during this time. Sometimes, I’ll walk to an open park or a wood that I enjoy listen to a meditation podcast, following along to a guided breath work session. This is all very new to me too but it’s important to just try! Starting somewhere is better than not starting at all I suppose. I wish you the best <3
There are many ways to meditate whether it’s being outside, in your mind, or with a friend. You want to make sure you are out of harms way and in place you can relax. Then Judy focus on being mindful of the moment. The energy. The day.
I haven't been too long in this but I like to do guided meditation for 10 – 15 mins in the morning, I search in youtube or use the Fabulous meditations, it depends of what I want to approach that day
You can watch your breath, feeling it on through your nose, out through your mouth. Ground yourself in your senses and notice the present moment. Notice five things that you see, fours thing that you hear, three things that you feel, two things that you smell, one that you taste. Watch your without judgement, like clouds passing in a beautiful sky.
By sitting down wherever you're comfortable,you don't need a lot of space to do this.just a simple cushion or even your bed could be a good place to relax and unwind all the stress you are going through
With gentle movements coordinated with breathing, or sat still in an up right position or even lying down. With Mantra or not. Observing your thoughts or emptying your mind. For short periods or long periods. Always be kind to yourself and grateful to yourself for taking time out for yourself!
Using a three part breath (belly, ribs chest). Set a timer starting and 3 minutes. Breathe into your belly, ribs chest, and exhale reverse. Do this with eyes closed for three minutes. Then, next time, try 5 min.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?