- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- Is it true that 10 minutes of meditation is enough to obtain great results?
- Do you meditate while listening to music or in silence?
- Do you know any healthy snacks?
It’s time when I’m slow enough to face my fears I have a good look at them and turn them over in my hand.
A great way to build a meditation practice is to start with regular sittings where you focus on the breath. Count with a 1:2 ratio of breathing in and out (i.e. 4 seconds in, 8 seconds out).
Meditation hack: when focused on accurately counting the breath, you will find that it is impossible to think about anything else and it is much easier to let go of outside stress.
You can then start by filling that void with thoughts of gratitude and thankfulness; eventually you will be able to think of less and less in order to just be present in the moment with a sense of gratitude.
Meditation is a vast concept
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?