I feel that jumping jacks, knee ups, and toe touches are good ways to get your body ready for a run on a cold morning. You use your whole body to do jumping jacks and preparing your legs for the run helps a lot especially when it's cold.
The one minute “just get moving” exercise in the fabulous app is perfect! Jumping jacks, high knees running in place, and pushups.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?