I feel that jumping jacks, knee ups, and toe touches are good ways to get your body ready for a run on a cold morning. You use your whole body to do jumping jacks and preparing your legs for the run helps a lot especially when it's cold.
The one minute “just get moving” exercise in the fabulous app is perfect! Jumping jacks, high knees running in place, and pushups.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?