But, not everyone has this mindset aneed to cut out grains for other reasons. In that case, perhaps focusing on a protein, a fruit or veggie, and/or a healthy fat for breakfast. Could be some peanut butter with your fave fruit, or steamed kale with avocado dressing, or hummus and veggies to dip and a green protein shake. Lots of choices!
Good question! All the best to you
If you really want to cut it out, I sometimes drink a smoothie out of kale, banana and apple, sometimes chia seeds for even more fiber. Kale is amazing (Google it's effects) and it keeps me full surprisingly long.
I don’t have an easy answer for that yet.
Egglatte! Scrambled eggs is also the best
With a rise in awareness around free-form diets, there are plenty of options available – a gluten-free cookbook might be a good place to start.
Having oats or sprouts in breakfast adds a lot of protein in your diet and is yet tasty
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?