But, not everyone has this mindset aneed to cut out grains for other reasons. In that case, perhaps focusing on a protein, a fruit or veggie, and/or a healthy fat for breakfast. Could be some peanut butter with your fave fruit, or steamed kale with avocado dressing, or hummus and veggies to dip and a green protein shake. Lots of choices!
Good question! All the best to you
If you really want to cut it out, I sometimes drink a smoothie out of kale, banana and apple, sometimes chia seeds for even more fiber. Kale is amazing (Google it's effects) and it keeps me full surprisingly long.
I don’t have an easy answer for that yet.
Egglatte! Scrambled eggs is also the best
With a rise in awareness around free-form diets, there are plenty of options available – a gluten-free cookbook might be a good place to start.
Having oats or sprouts in breakfast adds a lot of protein in your diet and is yet tasty
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.