But, not everyone has this mindset aneed to cut out grains for other reasons. In that case, perhaps focusing on a protein, a fruit or veggie, and/or a healthy fat for breakfast. Could be some peanut butter with your fave fruit, or steamed kale with avocado dressing, or hummus and veggies to dip and a green protein shake. Lots of choices!
Good question! All the best to you
If you really want to cut it out, I sometimes drink a smoothie out of kale, banana and apple, sometimes chia seeds for even more fiber. Kale is amazing (Google it's effects) and it keeps me full surprisingly long.
I don’t have an easy answer for that yet.
Egglatte! Scrambled eggs is also the best
With a rise in awareness around free-form diets, there are plenty of options available – a gluten-free cookbook might be a good place to start.
Having oats or sprouts in breakfast adds a lot of protein in your diet and is yet tasty
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?