– Smoothies (stock up fruits and veggies in a ziploc and put it in the freezer, so you can just take it out in the morning and pop it into the blender)
– Hard boiled eggs
– Granola bars (KIND bars, Nature Valley, etc)
– Greek Yogurt with granola
– Avocado toast with Everything but the bagel seasoning
– Or, grab a quick healthy breakfast like a parfait or healthy morning sandwich
Also I love toast with almond cream cheese topped with walnuts or tomato.
Sometimes I make omelet or scrambled egg with vegan egg substitute like vegan egg or just egg! Yum 😋
Watermelon, grapes, banana, or other type of sweet fruit to energize your day.
Eggs, sausages, or any other type of protein.
A toast, bread, tortilla, or any other type of carbohydrate.
A glass of natural juice.
For summer I love a simple fruit salad with a dollop of vanilla yogurt on top and some nuts or seeds like pepitas.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?