– Smoothies (stock up fruits and veggies in a ziploc and put it in the freezer, so you can just take it out in the morning and pop it into the blender)
– Hard boiled eggs
– Granola bars (KIND bars, Nature Valley, etc)
– Greek Yogurt with granola
– Avocado toast with Everything but the bagel seasoning
– Or, grab a quick healthy breakfast like a parfait or healthy morning sandwich
Also I love toast with almond cream cheese topped with walnuts or tomato.
Sometimes I make omelet or scrambled egg with vegan egg substitute like vegan egg or just egg! Yum 😋
Watermelon, grapes, banana, or other type of sweet fruit to energize your day.
Eggs, sausages, or any other type of protein.
A toast, bread, tortilla, or any other type of carbohydrate.
A glass of natural juice.
For summer I love a simple fruit salad with a dollop of vanilla yogurt on top and some nuts or seeds like pepitas.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?