It’s such a double edged sword.
Hope I've helped you❤️
If I don’t have time for my morning exercise I will try to find at least 5 min to do some kind of activity to keep myself on track mentally. Then I cut myself some slack and get back on track the next day.
Ideally, when something bad happens I try to figure out what went wrong and if there’s a way I can prevent it in the future. I forget this step a lot but it’s probably the most important.
When it comes to working out, I get up at 6, drink water, meditate for 20 minutes and exercise for 35 minutes and then go on to get ready for the day!
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?