I find it very tasty!
Ready in 1 hour
Serves 8 people
Don’t worry about the calories 😜
The first layer is meat sauce all over the base of a 9 x 13“ pan. Then 4-6 pieces of lasagna noodles laid flat out. Then the cottage cheese. Then Parmesan cheese. then lay out the meat sauce again but opposite directions. then cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese. keep doing that until the pan is full or you run out of meat sauce. then cook for 45 minutes in the oven at 375°F.
When you are spreading out the meat sauce make sure to cover the entire layer and do a bit extra on the bottom and top layer.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?