I find it very tasty!
Ready in 1 hour
Serves 8 people
Don’t worry about the calories 😜
The first layer is meat sauce all over the base of a 9 x 13“ pan. Then 4-6 pieces of lasagna noodles laid flat out. Then the cottage cheese. Then Parmesan cheese. then lay out the meat sauce again but opposite directions. then cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese. keep doing that until the pan is full or you run out of meat sauce. then cook for 45 minutes in the oven at 375°F.
When you are spreading out the meat sauce make sure to cover the entire layer and do a bit extra on the bottom and top layer.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??