I find it very tasty!
Ready in 1 hour
Serves 8 people
Don’t worry about the calories 😜
The first layer is meat sauce all over the base of a 9 x 13“ pan. Then 4-6 pieces of lasagna noodles laid flat out. Then the cottage cheese. Then Parmesan cheese. then lay out the meat sauce again but opposite directions. then cottage cheese, and Parmesan cheese. keep doing that until the pan is full or you run out of meat sauce. then cook for 45 minutes in the oven at 375°F.
When you are spreading out the meat sauce make sure to cover the entire layer and do a bit extra on the bottom and top layer.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.