There are these almond butter granola cups made by Nature Valley that are very good and high in nutrients.
WATER WATER WATER!!!
I recommend to eat some leftovers if you hav any😅☺️
Maybe an boiled egg, from the fridge.
– Protein or oat bar which have the best ingredients as possible (no/low sugar, low sodium etc.) E.g. I really like the Bono’s oat bites
– buy a smoothie (not the sugary ones!)
– but still mealprep is key!! Be prepared to have healthy snacks handy at all times
I have to find better PM snack and dinner routines.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?