After my breakfast. For me, coffee is a pleasure and something I look forward to even the night before. I will savour it and enjoy it after my breakfast, to avoid drinking it on an empty stomach.
I usually drink coffee in the afternoon but I do drink coffee during breakfast. It wakes me up and exercise can too! So doing both can make you feel energized.
I don't drink coffee. I drink either tea or water instead. Usually before breakfast. At what time do you drink it? Have a wonderful night <3
I have tea, not coffee, and I make it during my breakfast and finish it afterwards. I tend to have around 3-4 cups a day.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.