I love making over night oats ! There are plenty of different ways to make them, it all depends on your preference. My favourite is what I call my apple pie oats. I get a mason jar, I add some oats and then some vanilla flavoured almond milk, add a bit of cinnamon and then leave it in the fridge over night. The next morning I chop up one whole apple into very small squares, add it into the mason jar, add a bit more cinnamon, stir and enjoy !
Rolled oats are really good you can make little bites with different flavors just make sure not to use really sugary recipies you can also make yougurt popsicles with fruit
A hjsqnji2ecniodwn iod nidnciwdcni9dwcnuidwcnidjwcns2uicnuiecniehcieu2cbue82c hdwicbdhcbeucbeucbejfbejdibeduiebfuebfebfuecbeucbejcbrjvbeuvnduvnruvnruvbruvbrubeuvbrubejvbdhvbfehivbdeibeduivbefuvbdeu bedu8vbduvnr3uvneduvbdeuvbervbdvhibdeiur3nvu8r3nvuidwncnjidjidwnvu8dvnirnvjfdnjfievnjdijdcb kdwjcndw (I don't know)
Fresh fruit can always be prepared the night before. Great meal planning option, and easy to take on the go! Belvita breakfast bars are also a great on the go option. Anything that fuels you and has lasting energy.
I love meaking oats the night before, put some yoghurt or some milk in a jar, add some oats and some toppings of your choice ( mixed berries, almonds, chia seeds ECT.), or you can make some healthy muffins with eggs and veggies ( tomatoes, spinach and zucchini)
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?