I love making over night oats ! There are plenty of different ways to make them, it all depends on your preference. My favourite is what I call my apple pie oats. I get a mason jar, I add some oats and then some vanilla flavoured almond milk, add a bit of cinnamon and then leave it in the fridge over night. The next morning I chop up one whole apple into very small squares, add it into the mason jar, add a bit more cinnamon, stir and enjoy !
Rolled oats are really good you can make little bites with different flavors just make sure not to use really sugary recipies you can also make yougurt popsicles with fruit
A hjsqnji2ecniodwn iod nidnciwdcni9dwcnuidwcnidjwcns2uicnuiecniehcieu2cbue82c hdwicbdhcbeucbeucbejfbejdibeduiebfuebfebfuecbeucbejcbrjvbeuvnduvnruvnruvbruvbrubeuvbrubejvbdhvbfehivbdeibeduivbefuvbdeu bedu8vbduvnr3uvneduvbdeuvbervbdvhibdeiur3nvu8r3nvuidwncnjidjidwnvu8dvnirnvjfdnjfievnjdijdcb kdwjcndw (I don't know)
Fresh fruit can always be prepared the night before. Great meal planning option, and easy to take on the go! Belvita breakfast bars are also a great on the go option. Anything that fuels you and has lasting energy.
I love meaking oats the night before, put some yoghurt or some milk in a jar, add some oats and some toppings of your choice ( mixed berries, almonds, chia seeds ECT.), or you can make some healthy muffins with eggs and veggies ( tomatoes, spinach and zucchini)
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?