Omelette, low fat cheese, mushrooms, sugar free ketchup and tomatoes with a side of 2 slices of toast OR Protein French Toast OR Overnight Protein Banana Oatmeal
I do not have one. I normally just drink coffee. I’m learning to take in variety for the mornings. If eggs are available I normally make eggs with bacon or sausage. The eggs are either scrambled or over easy
My go-to breakfast is yoghurt or skyr with granola, blueberries, and dark chocolate. Sometimes I add walnuts too, or I have some juice.
I do 16 hours intermittent fasting, and after a long time of empty stomach I feel really hungry and at that time it is really important to eat nutritional food for a greate health as well as a mind blowing day. If I eat less or a lot in breakfast it makes my day frustarting and make me feel hard to do things which I must do. And obviously after a long break I wait eagerly for delicious and nutritious smoothie which is made up of sweet fruits, protien of chana, vitamins of seeds, fat of nuts, and satisfying water.
if im nor fzeling like making anything i eat cornflakes other times i eat what i feel like it could be an ommelet oats a smoothie or just a piece of fruit
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.