Boiled eggs, or a quiche would be good options and you can have you vitamins in the form of spinach or an orange on the side.
I think a good choice is an oat and nut bar. My daughter makes one without eggs and milk. I'm not sure how she does it (sorry!), but they're so good and filling. She also makes carrot and apple muffins. I suppose you can add protein powder for the protein.
Peanut butter, eggs, cottage cheese or Greek yoghurt… Nuts, plant-based yoghurt or milk work cereal, overnight porridge
I love having a veggie bowl for breakfast. I use cauliflower rice and/or chickpeas as a base and for volume (to be as filling as you need). Then I top it with any and all vegetables I like. I use mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, spinach, scallions, etc. Customize to your preferences. Just sauté everything and use some seasonings or seasoned salt. I like simple flavors but if it’s too bland for you, top the veggie bowl with some guacamole or salsa. I am a big breakfast eater and I find this satisfying and filling without feeling heavy.
Eggs with veggies, protein shakes, could put beans in eggs, asparagus, avocado potatoes… could also do chia seeds and almonds in yogurt, or could put the chia and almonds with my oatmeal and blueberries
Eggs and veggies is always a good choice. I also like wheat toast and peanut butter. Veggies and peanut or other nut sauce can be good. It isn't the norm, but in think lentil dishes or chickpea scrambles are good in the morning. Also, overnight steel-cut out (or any oatmeal) with chia seed and nuts is protein packed
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??