Always cater stretches to your capability or you might injure yourself . My favourite is to stretch my arms out while I arch my back as far as I can and second favourite is just to lean over as if I’m trying to touch my toes and then let my body hang loose there without any effort except to stay up on my feet .
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?