I started with standing toe touches and quad stretches. I still can't reach my toes but I get better every day. I stand shoulder width apart and try to reach right, then hold. Then switch to left. I feel it in my entire leg. Quad stretch, just hold onto something for balance, lift one leg bending at the knee and grab your foot behind you. Keep your knees together for the best stretch possible.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How long do you normally stretch for?