I started with standing toe touches and quad stretches. I still can't reach my toes but I get better every day. I stand shoulder width apart and try to reach right, then hold. Then switch to left. I feel it in my entire leg. Quad stretch, just hold onto something for balance, lift one leg bending at the knee and grab your foot behind you. Keep your knees together for the best stretch possible.
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?