I started with standing toe touches and quad stretches. I still can't reach my toes but I get better every day. I stand shoulder width apart and try to reach right, then hold. Then switch to left. I feel it in my entire leg. Quad stretch, just hold onto something for balance, lift one leg bending at the knee and grab your foot behind you. Keep your knees together for the best stretch possible.
- Do you use Youtube for your stretching exercise? If so, which stretching guide videos are your favorite?
- I’m learning the splits – stretch morning or night?
- Do you enjoy stretching?
- Any easy stretches to do?
- Do you have any techniques that have worked for you to help get the splits?
- I carry most of my tension in my jaw, neck, and shoulders. What are some good stretches to loosen me up a bit and ease all the aches and stiffness I get in these places?
- What types of stretches do you do?
- Does anyone know of a good full body stretch routine? All links welcome
- Do you have any chest & shoulder stretches you’d recommend?
- How long should you do each stretch for. Is it possible to over stretch?