In my pe class at school we do stretches every lesson so i just do those. They are the regular pretty vanilla stretches but they work. They start with one arm across your body and the other pressing it into your body (if that makes any sense) and you hold each pose for 10 seconds. Hope this helped usually i just go with the flow but allow time at the end to lie on the floor with my back against it. Really gets me ready for the morning.
Make sure to stretch your hips! Look up “stretches for full lotus” on YouTube and try to get it 😉 I didn’t realize how much I neglected my hips! And I’m 15!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?