In my pe class at school we do stretches every lesson so i just do those. They are the regular pretty vanilla stretches but they work. They start with one arm across your body and the other pressing it into your body (if that makes any sense) and you hold each pose for 10 seconds. Hope this helped usually i just go with the flow but allow time at the end to lie on the floor with my back against it. Really gets me ready for the morning.
Make sure to stretch your hips! Look up “stretches for full lotus” on YouTube and try to get it 😉 I didn’t realize how much I neglected my hips! And I’m 15!
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?