In my pe class at school we do stretches every lesson so i just do those. They are the regular pretty vanilla stretches but they work. They start with one arm across your body and the other pressing it into your body (if that makes any sense) and you hold each pose for 10 seconds. Hope this helped usually i just go with the flow but allow time at the end to lie on the floor with my back against it. Really gets me ready for the morning.
Make sure to stretch your hips! Look up “stretches for full lotus” on YouTube and try to get it 😉 I didn’t realize how much I neglected my hips! And I’m 15!
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.