In my pe class at school we do stretches every lesson so i just do those. They are the regular pretty vanilla stretches but they work. They start with one arm across your body and the other pressing it into your body (if that makes any sense) and you hold each pose for 10 seconds. Hope this helped usually i just go with the flow but allow time at the end to lie on the floor with my back against it. Really gets me ready for the morning.
Make sure to stretch your hips! Look up “stretches for full lotus” on YouTube and try to get it 😉 I didn’t realize how much I neglected my hips! And I’m 15!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?