In order to calculate how many calories you eat you can by a kitchen scale and weigh everything you eat. At least at the beginning. You can check the FitnessPal app, it was really helpful for me to keep track of my meals 🥑
For the moment I am consuming only 1100 calories because I want to lose weight (female, 159 cm, 80 kg). Here is how my nutritionist portioned out my meals: Breakfast – 350 calories; Snack 1 – 100 calories; Lunch – 400 calories; Snack 2 – 100 calories; Dinner – 250 calories.
I hope my answer will help you 🌼
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?