- What is healthy breakfast
- I really need some all-natural, high-protein and low-sugar smoothie ideas for on-the-go days. I love fruit but not veggies, though I know I need both. Any ideas on tasting only the fruit? Crohns’ friendly ideas only, please! Thank you!
- Is there a timeframe once waking up that is best to eat breakfast by to kickstart the body? Is it best to eat as soon as you get up or later? Or is it more about just trying to get a breakfast in?
- I am from India, want to prepare a good salad in less time. What veggies do you add ?
- Is there anything wrong with drinking coffee in the morning?
Overnight oats are also great: 1/4 cup oats, approx the same amount of oat/almond/dairy/coconut milk & Greek yogurt. You can also add mix ins like chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, raspberries, dark choc chips, cocoa powder, etc. as you feel to spice it up!
1. Put them in a small non-stick pot, add water or milk, let them boil for 5 minutes, then add fruits or other toppings.
2. The evening before, put them in a jar with a lid, together with water or milk and other ingredients. Keep the closed jar in the fridge all night and eat them in the morning.
This is the best for when you are in a hurry.
Or over night oats are delicious as well with almond milk. Always almond milk (:
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?