- How can I replace eggs for breakfast and stay light?
- How do you manage to get up at the same time every morning?
- What is the best breakfast combination?
- If there’s not much healthy food in your fridge and it’ll be a while till you have to go buy some, what should you do until then?
- How do you find time to eat a breakfast? I run late if I do eat.
Overnight oats are also great: 1/4 cup oats, approx the same amount of oat/almond/dairy/coconut milk & Greek yogurt. You can also add mix ins like chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, raspberries, dark choc chips, cocoa powder, etc. as you feel to spice it up!
1. Put them in a small non-stick pot, add water or milk, let them boil for 5 minutes, then add fruits or other toppings.
2. The evening before, put them in a jar with a lid, together with water or milk and other ingredients. Keep the closed jar in the fridge all night and eat them in the morning.
This is the best for when you are in a hurry.
Or over night oats are delicious as well with almond milk. Always almond milk (:
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.