- What is your favourite morning smoothie combination?
- What other healthy breakfast options are there for people on the go?
- I really need some all-natural, high-protein and low-sugar smoothie ideas for on-the-go days. I love fruit but not veggies, though I know I need both. Any ideas on tasting only the fruit? Crohns’ friendly ideas only, please! Thank you!
- Would you like to share your favorite memory of a breakfast with me? This can be a moment or a particular type of food you enjoyed.
- What is the breakfast meal, to maintain energy, keep low carbohydrates and supress your appetite throught the day!?
Overnight oats are also great: 1/4 cup oats, approx the same amount of oat/almond/dairy/coconut milk & Greek yogurt. You can also add mix ins like chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, raspberries, dark choc chips, cocoa powder, etc. as you feel to spice it up!
1. Put them in a small non-stick pot, add water or milk, let them boil for 5 minutes, then add fruits or other toppings.
2. The evening before, put them in a jar with a lid, together with water or milk and other ingredients. Keep the closed jar in the fridge all night and eat them in the morning.
This is the best for when you are in a hurry.
Or over night oats are delicious as well with almond milk. Always almond milk (:
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.