- How often can you eat eggs if your cholesterol is high?
- What breakfast have you noticed gives you energy to carry you through most of the day?
- What if your partner eats your prepped breakfast?!
- What types of fast healthy breakfasts are other users having?
- How do you cook your eggs and any serving suggestions to go with oatmeal?
Overnight oats are also great: 1/4 cup oats, approx the same amount of oat/almond/dairy/coconut milk & Greek yogurt. You can also add mix ins like chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, raspberries, dark choc chips, cocoa powder, etc. as you feel to spice it up!
1. Put them in a small non-stick pot, add water or milk, let them boil for 5 minutes, then add fruits or other toppings.
2. The evening before, put them in a jar with a lid, together with water or milk and other ingredients. Keep the closed jar in the fridge all night and eat them in the morning.
This is the best for when you are in a hurry.
Or over night oats are delicious as well with almond milk. Always almond milk (: