- What is a healthy breakfast option that I can take with me to work?
- What is a perfect healthy breakfast for you?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- I want to gain weight (about 5 – 10 kg). What are some good breakfasts for weight gain?
- Can anybody please give me some breakfast ideas that doesn’t involve toast and is easy?
Overnight oats are also great: 1/4 cup oats, approx the same amount of oat/almond/dairy/coconut milk & Greek yogurt. You can also add mix ins like chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, raspberries, dark choc chips, cocoa powder, etc. as you feel to spice it up!
1. Put them in a small non-stick pot, add water or milk, let them boil for 5 minutes, then add fruits or other toppings.
2. The evening before, put them in a jar with a lid, together with water or milk and other ingredients. Keep the closed jar in the fridge all night and eat them in the morning.
This is the best for when you are in a hurry.
Or over night oats are delicious as well with almond milk. Always almond milk (:
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?