- I wanna know what a good time is to have a breakfast because I only have my brew and most of time, that’s only my breakfast. But if I was in the mood, I might have breakfast but late like at 11 a.m. or so.
- How do you maintain a healthy breakfast regimen during your busy work week?
- What do you do if you don’t feel like eating?
- Have you any practical tips for making a healthy, energising breakfast more convenient or easy to achieve?
- What if I miss one or two breakfasts, what will happen to me overall?
Overnight oats are also great: 1/4 cup oats, approx the same amount of oat/almond/dairy/coconut milk & Greek yogurt. You can also add mix ins like chia seeds, flax seeds, blueberries, raspberries, dark choc chips, cocoa powder, etc. as you feel to spice it up!
1. Put them in a small non-stick pot, add water or milk, let them boil for 5 minutes, then add fruits or other toppings.
2. The evening before, put them in a jar with a lid, together with water or milk and other ingredients. Keep the closed jar in the fridge all night and eat them in the morning.
This is the best for when you are in a hurry.
Or over night oats are delicious as well with almond milk. Always almond milk (:
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?