Remember there is 20 different ways to make the same dish. Invent yours everyday.
Vegan protein powder based shakes.
Homemade granola with almond milk.
Oatmeal casseroles with chia seeds, quinoa, hemp seeds, and fruit.
"Egg cups" —> bake eggs in a muffin pan with veggies. Have for the whole week.
Oatmeal with fruits
Smoothie with fruits and vegetables (my favorite is strawberries, cherries and beets with coconut water and tart cherry juice)
Whole wheat toast with olive oil, tomatoes and basil (olive oil is a great healthy fat with omega 3’s)
Spinach, tomato and mozzarella with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette on toast
Any vegetarian breakfast sausage with whole grain breakfast cereal
Roasted potatoes with onions and peppers (homestyle potatoes/hash browns)
Falafel bowls/pita pockets with tomato red onion and lettuce with taziki sauce
Baked sweet potatoes
Summer succotash (green beans, corn, tomatoes, basil, onions and zucchini or squash – all lightly sautéed) with a vegetarian breakfast sausage
Some are more lunch style options, but they taste great in the morning I’ve found!
And there are great recipes online!! Hope this helps and happy eating 😊
You should include the following in your diet:
Lentils- a good source of protein
Beans-rich in iron
Nuts-rich in vitamins
Leafy green vegetables -rich source of iron
Fresh fruits etc.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?