Remember there is 20 different ways to make the same dish. Invent yours everyday.
Vegan protein powder based shakes.
Homemade granola with almond milk.
Oatmeal casseroles with chia seeds, quinoa, hemp seeds, and fruit.
"Egg cups" —> bake eggs in a muffin pan with veggies. Have for the whole week.
Oatmeal with fruits
Smoothie with fruits and vegetables (my favorite is strawberries, cherries and beets with coconut water and tart cherry juice)
Whole wheat toast with olive oil, tomatoes and basil (olive oil is a great healthy fat with omega 3’s)
Spinach, tomato and mozzarella with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette on toast
Any vegetarian breakfast sausage with whole grain breakfast cereal
Roasted potatoes with onions and peppers (homestyle potatoes/hash browns)
Falafel bowls/pita pockets with tomato red onion and lettuce with taziki sauce
Baked sweet potatoes
Summer succotash (green beans, corn, tomatoes, basil, onions and zucchini or squash – all lightly sautéed) with a vegetarian breakfast sausage
Some are more lunch style options, but they taste great in the morning I’ve found!
And there are great recipes online!! Hope this helps and happy eating 😊
You should include the following in your diet:
Lentils- a good source of protein
Beans-rich in iron
Nuts-rich in vitamins
Leafy green vegetables -rich source of iron
Fresh fruits etc.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?