It depends on what you like to eat. I find that it's better to work around what you like to eat and build upon it. Make it a reward at the end after eating all the healthy things you surround it with.
Hard boiled eggs with a little salt. Add eggs to boiling water, wait 30 seconds, then add ice to water. When water returns to boil, reduce heat to sub simmer for 11 minutes. Make a lot at once and have them sitting in your redridgerator.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?