It depends on what you like to eat. I find that it's better to work around what you like to eat and build upon it. Make it a reward at the end after eating all the healthy things you surround it with.
- How do you get motivated to start your workout?
- Can you please share tips on how to prevent injury while exercising?
- I’m concerned my exercises haven’t increased since I started. Is that okay?
- How do you stick to routines without getting distracted by life and laziness?
- How do you get motivated again after you get sick?
Hard boiled eggs with a little salt. Add eggs to boiling water, wait 30 seconds, then add ice to water. When water returns to boil, reduce heat to sub simmer for 11 minutes. Make a lot at once and have them sitting in your redridgerator.
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?