It depends on what you like to eat. I find that it's better to work around what you like to eat and build upon it. Make it a reward at the end after eating all the healthy things you surround it with.
- I hate exercise, how do I find the motivation to get out and do it? I know it’s important but the thought of having to exercise for the rest of my life is depressing.
- How do you stay motivated to stay on track with workout goals when you have more at-home tasks from work?
- What kind of workouts do you like doing to stay in shape or keep the weight off?
- What type of exercises are better for a morning routine?
- What are some ways to make walking more enjoyable?
Hard boiled eggs with a little salt. Add eggs to boiling water, wait 30 seconds, then add ice to water. When water returns to boil, reduce heat to sub simmer for 11 minutes. Make a lot at once and have them sitting in your redridgerator.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?