One that fills you up, makes you ready for the day and gives you the energy to complete everything you need to do. And one that you enjoy!!
A low glycemic breakfast of variety of nuts and seeds, oats, honey and dried fruits. I like soaking my oats overnight so that i avoid having to include soy or nut milk in it. Add coconut flakes, a fresh fruit and spices like cinnamon, dutch process cocoa powder to amp up the flavors. If all these ingredienta are stored in jars breakfast prepping is easy and fuss free
i think you should eat healthy. i eat almond milk, 21 zante currant, an apple and Descurainia sophia in sweetened water:)
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?