One that fills you up, makes you ready for the day and gives you the energy to complete everything you need to do. And one that you enjoy!!
A low glycemic breakfast of variety of nuts and seeds, oats, honey and dried fruits. I like soaking my oats overnight so that i avoid having to include soy or nut milk in it. Add coconut flakes, a fresh fruit and spices like cinnamon, dutch process cocoa powder to amp up the flavors. If all these ingredienta are stored in jars breakfast prepping is easy and fuss free
i think you should eat healthy. i eat almond milk, 21 zante currant, an apple and Descurainia sophia in sweetened water:)
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?