One that fills you up, makes you ready for the day and gives you the energy to complete everything you need to do. And one that you enjoy!!
A low glycemic breakfast of variety of nuts and seeds, oats, honey and dried fruits. I like soaking my oats overnight so that i avoid having to include soy or nut milk in it. Add coconut flakes, a fresh fruit and spices like cinnamon, dutch process cocoa powder to amp up the flavors. If all these ingredienta are stored in jars breakfast prepping is easy and fuss free
i think you should eat healthy. i eat almond milk, 21 zante currant, an apple and Descurainia sophia in sweetened water:)
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.