Sometimes the list of exercises contains exercises that I know and do all the time, but it would be boring to do the same thing over and over, which means there should be new exercises involved + the old ones. This way you can get better at the already known exercises and also improve them, while including new things.
I do some asanas of yoga that my body can do I don't push more slowly doing . Also doing abs exercises some 3 or 4 types 5*2 sets now as I am a beginner will slowly increase once my body allows me . It may take time but I have to be patient with myself to achieve that goal of doing exercises more time. Now I do 30 min yoga and 10 min abs exercises
I don't think there is right and wrong when it comes to doing exercises. As long as you are moving and getting your heart pumping, it's good enough.
You can do whatever you want. If you want to do those same exercises, go ahead, but if you want to try something new do it! It's fun.
Hey, I don't think there's any set routine, I don't think so, lol. I just do the easier ones, yoga and meditation are awesome for mind and body. I do think yoga is a good way to exercise. Try Fabulous yoga. If not enough theres good apps for yoga. Hope this helps you. Good luck dude 🤗
Anything that gets your body moving that you enjoy! For me, sometimes that’s taking a walk around the block or even dancing while I’m getting ready to start my day. There’s no rules- just do what makes you feel awake and energized!
Your workout schedule should change with you. Do what fits your current lifestyle. Your exercise should push you, challenge you, relax and make you stronger mentally and physically. If you need to stretch one day and kick your a** the next, that's great. Don't stop exploring 🙂
I used to do the exercises that I knew. But then i started using the ones from pop fitness on you tube. They are fun and not too difficult and include three fitness levels in every workout
That all depends on what you are wanting your results to be. For example if you are trying to lose weight, cardio would be good for you to do. But if you're wanting to increase muscle mass, weight training would be the way to go.
You should do whatever makes you feel comfortable and whatever you can stick to. Personally, I lose track of more intense workouts due to my schedule. So, I have opted for doing yoga routines I find on YouTube. It introduces me to something new and gives me ideas for exercises I can do on my own during a busy schedule.
You can do whatever is best for you, if you have some exercises already do those otherwise there’s a list to choose from in the app as well
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴