This isn’t an app, but I really like Bloglates workouts. She has a great workout plan and videos to go along with each day on YouTube. Her Instagram @bloglates also has good resources and is a super positive space. This is what I have been doing lately and I love it!
I like to study and copy exercises from YouTube. I use Calisthenics movement to learn and correct my posture and Thenx to copy the moves
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?