I try to. I gained weight, so some of my faves don’t fit, but I only try to buy workout gear that makes me feel good and helps motivate me to workout. If I were to put on something that made me feel worse, I don’t think I would have that extra motivation to work out. Look for colors or patterns that bring joy.
- Which short (max 10 min) yoga/ stretching routine do you recommend to do first thing in the morning?
- How do you keep injuries and sickness from getting you off track?
- Do you think short exercise like 5 minute is enough? Or is it helpful?
- What is your favourite habit that you regard as `life changing`?
- What is an easy to follow resistance workout?
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?