I try to. I gained weight, so some of my faves don’t fit, but I only try to buy workout gear that makes me feel good and helps motivate me to workout. If I were to put on something that made me feel worse, I don’t think I would have that extra motivation to work out. Look for colors or patterns that bring joy.
- What do you do for exercise in the morning and how do you remember to do it?
- What kind of exercise do you do every morning?
- What other exercises are easy to do in the house?
- Is it easy to wake up earlier to do exercise?
- Can Anyone recommend a beginning workout for those with arthritis or fibromyalgia? Two days later I’m always in agony….
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?