I think if you do a different exercise everyday, or have a pattern of different ones each day/week, it would not be the same routine.
I don't have the same routine everyday. Most weekdays I would walk home from work which is about an hour of exercise, or if I took a transport home I would do a home workout to get that daily exercise in. On weekend I usually go out walking somewhere, so even though I get sufficient exercise in each day, I don't have the same routine and I like to change it up depending on how I feel.
For me it depends on the time of day sometimes I get bust and work out late at night instead of in the morning. It all depends on how busy you are that day
I always start my workouts the same way. This helps to build consistency and get your body and mind ready for what you’re about to do. Beyond that, I vary my workouts in terms of what and how I do things, but the beginning stays the same.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴