For me it’s variation, and making an exact plan the day before it. Because of the variation I have a feeling I misschien more if I should skip a day. Other things that also helped before is exercising with someone else, because you’ll let multiple people down if you don’t show up
To remember that excercise is really good for me (remainders) and the fact that it is done for a short time that I can easily achieve (minutes).
Getting up early prior to the hustle and bustle of the day and having your exercise space set up / I like to exercise outside in the fresh air and do a breathing meditation after my routine
The best way discipline to workout early in the morning is the sunrise the fresh air the morning birds and more. I see it as a opportunity to get another chance to live. The best way to wake up is music any music rock, country, and more.
In my case, it's reminding myself that if I want to see a change, I need to do it. Otherwise, the change will never happen.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?