For me it’s variation, and making an exact plan the day before it. Because of the variation I have a feeling I misschien more if I should skip a day. Other things that also helped before is exercising with someone else, because you’ll let multiple people down if you don’t show up
To remember that excercise is really good for me (remainders) and the fact that it is done for a short time that I can easily achieve (minutes).
Getting up early prior to the hustle and bustle of the day and having your exercise space set up / I like to exercise outside in the fresh air and do a breathing meditation after my routine
The best way discipline to workout early in the morning is the sunrise the fresh air the morning birds and more. I see it as a opportunity to get another chance to live. The best way to wake up is music any music rock, country, and more.
In my case, it's reminding myself that if I want to see a change, I need to do it. Otherwise, the change will never happen.
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?