For me it’s variation, and making an exact plan the day before it. Because of the variation I have a feeling I misschien more if I should skip a day. Other things that also helped before is exercising with someone else, because you’ll let multiple people down if you don’t show up
To remember that excercise is really good for me (remainders) and the fact that it is done for a short time that I can easily achieve (minutes).
Getting up early prior to the hustle and bustle of the day and having your exercise space set up / I like to exercise outside in the fresh air and do a breathing meditation after my routine
The best way discipline to workout early in the morning is the sunrise the fresh air the morning birds and more. I see it as a opportunity to get another chance to live. The best way to wake up is music any music rock, country, and more.
In my case, it's reminding myself that if I want to see a change, I need to do it. Otherwise, the change will never happen.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?