I think it’s okay, so long as you stop playing it an hour before bed. If it keeps you up and disturbs your inner clock however, then try something without a screen.
- Do you keep your phone in silent at night?
- At what time do you disconnect your phone and other electronic stuff?
- If you can tell me exactly how you can say you’ve successfully done this “Disconnect & Unplug” habit?
- What are the benefits to breaking the screen addiction?
- What does one do to occupy the time?
- How do I disconnect if I need my device to tell Fabulous that I did it?
- How do you overcome screen-addiction?
- Yes! What have you replaced phone time with? Has it worked?
- How do I spend less time on my phone when I’m about to go to sleep?
- How do you keep yourself from continuously checking your phone through the day?
- How do you keep a routine when you travel in different time zones?
- What are some ways i can put the phone and electronics down without checking it?
- How do you really disconnect when in fact you are checking the Fabulous app on your phone?
- How to stop playing games on my phone
- If i go to sleep at 23 p.m. At what time is it better to disconnect?