I think it’s okay, so long as you stop playing it an hour before bed. If it keeps you up and disturbs your inner clock however, then try something without a screen.
- Do you have any idea about to reduce belly fat?
- Is it recommended to take days off from your phone?
- Why do people want to watch less TV?
- I have trouble getting off Netflix and social media for a long time. Any suggestions?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise on those days when you just want to be lazy?
- How do you disconnect and keep yourself present in the evening?
- How do you resist the urge to mindlessly look at your phone when you decided that will be your unplug time?
- How do you disconnect and remain mindful and grateful?
- Does Fabulous interfere with your disconnect habit?
- How do you deal with anger?