It is best to eat breakfast after brushing teeth or else you will swallow your food with the germs present in your mouth.
I think it's better to do eat after you brush your teeth to make sure you don't ingest the bacteria that grew in your mouth while you were sleeping.
I like to brush my teeth after so I can brush breakfast off too, but sometimes it’s nice to brush your teeth first thing , and feel clean while making breakfast
Before. First of all, the food wouldn’t taste that good if you ate after you brushed. You should wait at least 20 minutes to brush your teeth after you ate.
Definitely before brushing your teeth. For me brushing my teeth is the transition from my morning routine into my productive day. You can enter your day with fresh breath no matter what stinky thing you may or may not have had for breakfast lol
after brushing your teeth. Eating before brushing your teeth makes it worse for your teeth because overnight while you’re sleeping even though you brushed your teeth you’re still gathering bacteria in there and if you eat before brushing your teeth you’re just gonna put more bacteria which is worse
It depends on what I’m doing that day. If I’m going somewhere without a mask after breakfast, I’ll brush after. Otherwise, I don’t brush at all. ❤️
I like to eat breakfast before I brush my teeth. That way I can enjoy my breakfast without the taste of toothpaste getting in the way. It also helps keep my mouth clean for a longer period of time.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.