Coffee is a great drink. But, as much as we enjoy it, it can harm our teeth, give us a bad breath day etc. I suggest using alternatives such as tea, tea is much better for your body and it's also nice to put in some honey as it is also very healthy. ^^
I read from a dermatologist that you should drink coffee after your first meal cause that way you digest it easier and it doesn't affect your skin and your appetite ! I am following that advice for the last two months and I have seen change especially in the appetite factor and I now drink less coffee in my day !
Well, I don't really drink coffee in the morning and I don't think It's helpful for my health, because I'm not a grown adult yet. That's why I prefer to take my vitamins or just drinking water.
No, coffee is addictive and has bad impact on health. Once you start drinking coffee regularly you might notice headaches and bad mood. It is hard to quit drinking coffee, but start with small steps
I drink coffee some times in the morning before I eat breakfast. I wouldn't do it every day. Try an switch it up each day!
Yes it is. Just don’t drink a big fat cup of it since too much coffee will cause stomach pain. Esspressos are way better than an American blend since it’s a small quantity rather than a big black cup.
It's okay when you feel a little bit groggy or need some energy. But have to drink a glass of water first to ease your gut.
I do have coffee every morning but I make sure that it's not the first thing in my stomach. Having water and a bite to eat while you have your coffee always makes me feel a bit more full and alert.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.