Exercise & water first!! That way I get myself moving while staying hydrated. Plus I love to start my day working out with my team
I try to drink water as soon as I get out of bed but some days I need to go use the restroom first. After I would stretch while ViVi is brushing her teeth. I do about 5-10 mins stretching then I weigh myself. Then we head downstairs for breakfast.
I try to organize them with a flow of what logically(to me) makes sense. Brush, floss, groom, then quiwt and darken the room to meditate, read etc…
I drink water every morning first thing. Fitness actually happens.later during the day, I just have to make sure I schedule it!
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴