Exercise & water first!! That way I get myself moving while staying hydrated. Plus I love to start my day working out with my team
I try to drink water as soon as I get out of bed but some days I need to go use the restroom first. After I would stretch while ViVi is brushing her teeth. I do about 5-10 mins stretching then I weigh myself. Then we head downstairs for breakfast.
I try to organize them with a flow of what logically(to me) makes sense. Brush, floss, groom, then quiwt and darken the room to meditate, read etc…
I drink water every morning first thing. Fitness actually happens.later during the day, I just have to make sure I schedule it!
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?