Exercise & water first!! That way I get myself moving while staying hydrated. Plus I love to start my day working out with my team
I try to drink water as soon as I get out of bed but some days I need to go use the restroom first. After I would stretch while ViVi is brushing her teeth. I do about 5-10 mins stretching then I weigh myself. Then we head downstairs for breakfast.
I try to organize them with a flow of what logically(to me) makes sense. Brush, floss, groom, then quiwt and darken the room to meditate, read etc…
I drink water every morning first thing. Fitness actually happens.later during the day, I just have to make sure I schedule it!
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?
- How do you exercise in the morning? I can’t seem to rise early enough..