If this is not an option, it is always good having a gym at work or near work and exercising during lunch.
Sometimes you can just concentrate on the muscles you're using during the day…. Like pull your abs in when walking.
Or you can maje it like a game for your children and have a 10 minute exercise with them.
I’ve been using the app “Wakeout” on iPhone to do am energizing workout right after I wake up and it works SO WELL! But there’s a 7 minute workout app and tons more. Maybe experiment with short workout apps like the ones mentioned or Nike Training app
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?