If this is not an option, it is always good having a gym at work or near work and exercising during lunch.
Sometimes you can just concentrate on the muscles you're using during the day…. Like pull your abs in when walking.
Or you can maje it like a game for your children and have a 10 minute exercise with them.
I’ve been using the app “Wakeout” on iPhone to do am energizing workout right after I wake up and it works SO WELL! But there’s a 7 minute workout app and tons more. Maybe experiment with short workout apps like the ones mentioned or Nike Training app
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?