If this is not an option, it is always good having a gym at work or near work and exercising during lunch.
Sometimes you can just concentrate on the muscles you're using during the day…. Like pull your abs in when walking.
Or you can maje it like a game for your children and have a 10 minute exercise with them.
I’ve been using the app “Wakeout” on iPhone to do am energizing workout right after I wake up and it works SO WELL! But there’s a 7 minute workout app and tons more. Maybe experiment with short workout apps like the ones mentioned or Nike Training app
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?