I myself love a restday, or moments of conscious rest in the hustle and bustle of everyday life! Don’t stop altogether whenever you’re tired, just learn how to rest in between moments that need your full attention and energy! 😃 good luck to you, my fellow travelcompanion! Onto the life we’ve always dreamed of 😉🙏🏼
I have learned only after two rounds of cancer treatments, that I must listen to my body about fatigue, I don’t push through on things as I used to. I have a new normal. So if you have some sort of medical condition you may have need for rest days.
However it is also conflicted that after 22 days a routine is set into muscle memorie and now it's a lot harder to break that chain. So on the tail end of this confliction, resting is good but to much can be a bad thing. Also what ever works best for you.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?