However it is also conflicted that after 22 days a routine is set into muscle memorie and now it's a lot harder to break that chain. So on the tail end of this confliction, resting is good but to much can be a bad thing. Also what ever works best for you.
I have learned only after two rounds of cancer treatments, that I must listen to my body about fatigue, I don’t push through on things as I used to. I have a new normal. So if you have some sort of medical condition you may have need for rest days.
I myself love a restday, or moments of conscious rest in the hustle and bustle of everyday life! Don’t stop altogether whenever you’re tired, just learn how to rest in between moments that need your full attention and energy! 😃 good luck to you, my fellow travelcompanion! Onto the life we’ve always dreamed of 😉🙏🏼
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?