נועם סרוסי N.
While it is not a physical exercise, it can help you focus, feel better and boost your productivity. We can say it is an exercise for the *mind*
In my perspective, although meditation may not require a lot of movement, it is still a form of exercise. Think of meditation as a warm down after a vigorous workout, it helps you to relax and calm your mind from certain things that you need to take a break from for a while. So yes, it’s a workout, but a less intensive and vigorous one! So don’t forget to meditate, it can be very useful at most times!
I don’t think meditation is a workout. The reason why I don’t think meditation is not a workout is because it is more of relaxing than working at something . You are basically disconnecting your self from the world and focusing on your self. You have about 48 thoughts a minute and that is a lot if you don’t give your self a break. It will get rid of all the stress. Stressing can do many damages to your body. Your body is mostly tense and giving your body some relaxation will get rid of tightness. Your body will thank you later!
It's an exercise for your mind, body and soul together. You get pure within, get energetic, calm, confident and get peace.
I would not say that it's a workout because it doesn't require physical exertion. But it's still an important and healthy thing to do. Think of it as a workout for your ability to center and focus.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.