Then after workout when you are exhausted , enjoy a protien rich and healthy breakfast .
But it is totally okay if you feel really hungry and want to have something in your stomach b4 exercising.
But don't eat a lot or you will get a knot.
If it is a quick run or walk etc. You should eat breakfast after.
Some people like to work out on an empty stomach.
Other people (like me) prefer to have a small snack like a handful of nuts or spoon of almond butter before working out because it prevents you from getting dizzy and gives you energy! After working out, then I have breakfast.
Working out after a big breakfast can slow you down – if you choose to eat breakfast first, try and wait at least an hour or two before you work out!
After 1 or 2 hours having your breakfast is a good time for workouts in my opinion
To sum up, it really depends on your personal lifestyle. Do you have time to do it after breakfast? Do you have enough energy to carry you through a full exercise session before breakfast? I found out myself by both asking myself those questions and trying out both before and after breakfast, and figuring out what worked for me.
Sometimes I feel hungery and ready to prepare a healthy and delicious breakfast, so I start my day by enjoying a light meal.
Then I wait for almost two to three hours to help my stomach digest food, then I start my exercises.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.