Then after workout when you are exhausted , enjoy a protien rich and healthy breakfast .
But it is totally okay if you feel really hungry and want to have something in your stomach b4 exercising.
But don't eat a lot or you will get a knot.
If it is a quick run or walk etc. You should eat breakfast after.
Some people like to work out on an empty stomach.
Other people (like me) prefer to have a small snack like a handful of nuts or spoon of almond butter before working out because it prevents you from getting dizzy and gives you energy! After working out, then I have breakfast.
Working out after a big breakfast can slow you down – if you choose to eat breakfast first, try and wait at least an hour or two before you work out!
After 1 or 2 hours having your breakfast is a good time for workouts in my opinion
To sum up, it really depends on your personal lifestyle. Do you have time to do it after breakfast? Do you have enough energy to carry you through a full exercise session before breakfast? I found out myself by both asking myself those questions and trying out both before and after breakfast, and figuring out what worked for me.
Sometimes I feel hungery and ready to prepare a healthy and delicious breakfast, so I start my day by enjoying a light meal.
Then I wait for almost two to three hours to help my stomach digest food, then I start my exercises.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?