i dont go to the gym but i do a few floor exercises at home! i recommend having a fruit or smoothie half an hour before you exercise to boost your energy a bit and then i eat a full breakfast after i exercise and shower!
I usually need my 8 hours of sleep if possible. And I rather have breakfast afterwards, but that is what works for me, and everyone is different. If that works for you to great. But don't force your self to do something that your body can not support. 😉❤️
I work out for 3 days a week, I prefer to have breakfast before so I have the energy. I think sleeping is very individual and depends on person but for me, I like to sleep for 8-9 hours everyday. Morning workouts are best for me.
I prefer sleeping about 8 – 9 hours daily, especially before a gym. And I tend to wake up hungry, so I eat a fruit-based breakfast, which is light and gives me plenty of fuel to burn.
It is always recommended to get 8h of sleep. You know yourself best so if you wake up tired in the morning, get some more sleep. Not everyone can eat in the morning but I recommend to at least eat a little bit. Things like a smoothie or any fruit can already help. To workout, you need some strength which only food can give you. There are many pages on the internet that give examples for pre-workout snacks, maybe check those out.
I would say as always get a good 8 hours of sleep and if you can more. If you’re driving you don’t want to feel tired. I would say eat breakfast after, but get a good tiny snack before you go. Making breakfast before can make you feel unmotivated, because if you finish later in the day you’ll probably not end up going at all.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?