Also eat slowly and drinking water helps before eating gets you full faster.
A healthy breakfast can be something as simple apple slices and a hard boiled egg. If that's all you can eat, that is fine. Just be sure to have healthy snacks in your purse, backpack, desk, car, etc. so that you can maintain your energy during the day. 🙂
-cocoa dusted almonds
-an egg with toast or an avocado..or both
-dices sweet potato (maybe 1 cup) with an egg on it or a little sausage mixed in
One thing I’m trying right now is intermittent fasting, which I am loving! There is evidence that it’s good for your longevity and all that; for me it’s about establishing better eating habits. I don’t graze anymore, and I put more thought into the nutrients (and how tasty) my meals will be.
Good luck my fellow Fab!
By giving yourself just a little serving to begin with and only adding as you feel you are ready to eat more until your appetite is satisfied, that’s how I think you can solve your breakfast problem.
Rest in half and chew again 10x each. Even if the food is gone..move ur mouth the full 30x. It has been proven over n over to work but noone knows about it.
If you find yourself in a situation you have a full plate in front of you, you already lost.
Another possibility is to skip breakfasts as it was confirmed by the research it is not that important.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?