- What are quick and easy breakfast foods that eat on the go?
- Is there anything wrong with drinking coffee in the morning?
- What quick protein rich recipes do you have?
- Can you give me more ideas for the Great Breakfast? What else we can have in the morning that’s considered a good meal? Thank you.
- I’m struggling with having breakfast every day, I’m usually not hungry or in a hurry, any tips?
I recommend eating some of the following; as they are very good for brain activity:
2. Avocados (expensive though)
3. Blueberries (smoothies occasionally?)
4. Green leaves like spinach or beans
5. Fish ( maybe not for breakfast though..)
6. And dark chocolate also helps for studying or similar activities.
Hope this helps 🙂 you can do this. Please ask if you need anything else 🙂 good luck
Try a smoothie with milk or Greek yoghurt – you can add anything you fancy – some fruit. Veg, spices – whatever you fancy – just google some recipes and experiment
I understand your struggle,i love sweets too and starting the day with a healthy breakfast can become tricky when u run out of ideas. Regarding sweetness, have you ever tried a banana, milk and peanut butter shake? It is packed with vitamins calcium protein and fats to boost your energy!
Also, other sources of protein include chickpeas so you coud try hummus, toast and a small piece of tomato for example. Hummus is a food that makes u feel full troughout the day and it tastes just like beans!
I hope my suggested foods will help you!
Delicious smoothly and add protein powder to it. Also I love the ONE protein bars (my favorite is the chocolate almond coconut) and they have a lot of protein too.
One easy option would be to add peanut butter to toast or oatmeal.
Greek yogurt or cottage cheese also have some protein and can be eaten plain or with fruit or nuts, or added to a smoothie to make it creamy and add protein.
You can also eat foods that usually aren’t considered breakfast foods like beans and lentils. It may sound strange, but there’s really no reason they can’t be eaten in the morning. In fact, some body builders eat steamed veggies and lentils in addition to eggs for breakfast.
I hope this helps! Good luck finding a meal system that works for you!
And there are countless protein powders for shakes, lots of bars, etc.
I bake my oatmeal into bars by adding egg ( you could try egg whites). I add nuts and berries, stevia, almond milk. It freezes beautifully.
However, if you want to have more, you can find protein even in vegetarian dishes (usually sweet) try porridge, peanut butter, or pancakes made out of protein powder?
You can also cook the oats in a high protein milk like soy milk or add protein powder. The best part is that the possibilities are endless with oatmeal and you'll never get sick of it 🙂
Or if you prefer vegan you can make a smoothie of almond milk, peanut butter and banana
They take a couple of days to get used to, but give them a couple of tries! They are pretty much the best thing you can have. If you like them better with a different flavor, try adding any of the following ingredients:
-tomato sauce (some people like it)
Or anything else! Happy eating!
-Your Fabulous Friend
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?