I like to put fresh ground flax or chia seeds, raw almonds and a spoonful of honey or maple syrup.
The flax/chia gels overnight and is awesome at keeping you hydrated all day.
I typically add eggs, red onions, peppers, spinach, a little dash of milk, and if I’m in the mood for meat a little bit of bacon or breakfast sausage 🙂 Whip up the eggs, pour them into a muffin pan, drop in the veggies and (cooked) meat…bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes and you’re good to go! Make sure to spray the pan before pouring 🙂
You could make peanut butter sandwich with an apple fruit or drink fruit smoothie on the easy go breakfast. Those are best nutritional values for your body and mind energy through lunch time.
You could get a cup of coffee in the morning to kick start of your concentration mind too.
You can go Doritos on your breakfast, depending how you want your older self to look like.
Again, quality older self means current self must effort.
Also, if you fry egg and a selection of vegetables and meat such as bacon (kind of like an omelette), with a sprinkle of salt it's a quick healthy breakfast , not to mention delicious too!
On days where I’m not up to make something that big, I would usually make a simple cheese toast! But both are very good!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??